terms and conditions
- All payments must be made in advance (we do not run accounts).
(if you require an invoice make sure to request that in advance with enough time to make sure invoice is settled in order to confirm the training).
- You do not require a membership to do private boxing lessons
(note that in this case you would not have access to the club to train on your own or have access to the classes, we take private bookings 7 days a week and can make accommodate you outside of our operating hours).
- If, for any reason, the trainer needs to cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24hrs notice, they will provide a complimentary session. In return, we request a 24hrs notice to cancel or reschedule. Failure to do so will result in you being charged the full session rate.
- To cancel any debit order package, termination will only be accepted in writing only with one calendar month notice from the debit order date.
- If you are unable to continue your training due to medical reasons, you will need to submit a letter from your doctor restricting exercise ( also to include a specific amount of time recommend not to train), your package will then be frozen until you are able to return.
- If your trainer is more than 10 minutes late, you will receive a complimentary hour of personal training. If you are late for your sessions, there will be a reduction in the session length equal to the time that you are late. You will be billed at the scheduled rate. If you are more than 20 minutes late, the session may be cancelled and you will be billed for the session.
- Members are required to don a mouth guards, head guards, groin guards (for the gents) and 16oz gloves to participate in sparring. As majority of boxing here is recreational we find these measures most effective to keep you safer and going to work without a blue eye tomorrow.
- Minimum age to join the group classes on the standard schedule is 16 years. (Classes on standard schedule are designed to be fast paced and high intensity, high impact training may damage growth plates in developing children, thus we recommend private training for younger kids where the session can be tailored to their needs.)